June 23, 2014

Ricky. {And some more birthday loot}

By Chelsea



Hi guys! I wanted to introduce you really quick to the newest member of our family, Ricky. He was on clearance at Home Goods and I had a birthday gift card to use, (thanks, Mom and Dad), so I snatched him up without a second thought!




Love his warm, not-too-shiny metal finish. He ties together the other various metals in our living room, so I can definitely say he's functional...


Not gonna lie, it's invigorating to sit on the living room sofa right under Ricky. I hung him myself, so it's on me if anyone gets speared!

On a separate trip out, this time to World Market, (thanks to another birthday gift card from Cate and my brother), I picked up some mismatched placemats and zip-around wool pouches from the clearance section. Almost ready to share what these turned into soon. 


Any guesses? (I ended up coming home with a slightly different assortment than the picture I took above)

There are some fun DIY projects and reveals coming up this week; if you follow on Instagram or Facebook you've already seen a little peek!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment