January 31, 2014

Featured by One Kings Lane!

By Chelsea


Hi friends! I've got some exciting news to end the week! Now, some of you have been following this blog for a couple years, others of you may have just stumbled on it recently. Regardless of how you found Chelsea's Garage or how long you've been checking in, it means a lot to me that you do - which is why I get so excited to share fun news with you! You are kindred spirits who enjoy creativity and have inspired me greatly.

It's such a pleasure to share with you that One Kings Lane featured the statement chair I wrote about in this post in their Home Decor article, DIY - Sitting in Style, which went live on their site this past Wednesday! Their design team selected me along with five other super creative DIY-ers, giving me the top honor!

When OKL reached out inviting me to write about my favorite statement chair to help them promote their new Home Decor Resource, I never imagined they would feature my project on their site! To have my little blog recognized by such an inspirational company as One Kings Lane is astounding to me, and I couldn't be more grateful to them for the encouragement they've expressed to the work I'm doing.

The featured chair:


This news sure warmed up the frigid week and I'm already looking forward to another possible project with One Kings Lane coming up this Spring! 

I see 40s and 50s in the forecast for this weekend, so unless someone wants to claim this piece, (which I introduced in this post) as a custom order now....I'll be starting on it in French Linen, (by Annie Sloan Chalk Paint). :) Can't wait to show you once it's finished! Nevermind - piece has been claimed! Stay tuned for it's awesome transformation - it'll knock your socks off!


Have a great weekend!

~Chelsea

2 comments: